We all knows that WhatsApp is the most popular and private instant messaging social networking App for Smartphone where we share our emotions, thoughts by sending text, videos, audios and images to our friends and relatives. And it’s used by millions of peoples, and it’s very profitable to chat with peoples privately.
Yea now days most of us have smart phone, but still there have many people who don’t have any Smartphone but they want to use WhatsApp. So this is the big problem that WhatsApp doesn’t release any WhatsApp app for PC version. They just lunched WhatsApp web for pc users, but it only can be accessed from Google chrome also you have to connected with your smart phone. So this isn’t the ideal way to browse WhatsApp from PC. Therefore I will give you a process where you can download and install WhatsApp on your PC for free, and you can browse WhatsApp messenger on your PC same as Smartphone. With this method you also can free Download Hotstar app for PC. So free download WhatsApp for PC on Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Mac to share messages with your friends.
Features Of WhatsApp Messenger
- It’s completely free, there is premium option available but it’s optional.
- No hidden charge for chatting or sending messages to your friend.
- It also has group chat option where you can chat with multi people.
- You can send images by capturing or selecting from your drive location.
- You also can send audios, videos or voice recordings, video recordings to your friends.
- It has one time setup option, don’t need to logout or login.
- Free international message sending option which enables you to send message out of your country.
- No need to remember any username password.
- It support every smart phone OS like android, Windows, IOS, S60 etc.
- And the best part is it’s very fast, it sends images, videos like rocket.
Download And Install WhatsApp Messenger For PC/Laptop On windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/ Mac With Bluestacks
As I said before that there is no PC version of WhatsApp is available on internet. To install any android app on your PC you need to download an android emulator/android app player. There is many android app player is available on internet, and Bluestacks is the best of them. With Bluestacks you will be able to free download WhatsApp for PC on Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Mac.
- So first download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- make sure you will click access app store option while installing Blustacks on your PC.
- After successful installation, open Bluestacks and type WhatsApp on search box and press enter. Before you install WhatsApp on Bluestacks, you need to sign in Google play store with your Gmail account.
- After signing in click on WhatsApp to install it on Bluestacks
- Now an installation window will appear, click on install and then click accept.
- Now wait few minutes while WhatsApp is downloading, depends on your internet speed. Once download is complete click on open.
- Alternatively if you don’t want to download like above method, then download the offline installer of WhatsApp from Google play store and double click on WhatsApp.apk file and Bluestacks will automatically install it.
How To Use WhatsApp On PC
- Ok after successful installation click on WhatsApp icon from Bluestacks.
- Now click on “Agree and continue” option.
- Now choose your country and put the mobile number which you want to use on WhatsApp (recommended - put only working number) and click on “ok”.
- Now wait for few minutes and WhatsApp will send you a verification message. If it will show message verification failed then don’t panic.
- Now put 6 digit verification code on verification box and WhatsApp will automatically verify your number.
- After successful verification put your name and finish the process and you are now ready to use WhatsApp on your PC. Now setup your WhatsApp profile and if you want you can add some WhatsApp Statuses on your status. you can check our WhatsApp status category.
Download And Install WhatsApp On PC Without Bluestacks
If you don’t want to use Bluestacks for install WhatsApp on your PC then there have an alternative of Bluestacks called Youwave another android app player/emulator for PC. I like YouWave more than Bluestacks because its looks like real android Smartphone and its all functions like menu, settings all are similar as android Smartphone. So it’s an PC version of android, the installetion process of apps on YouWave is different from Bluestacks. So in this section I will show you how you can download and install WhatsApp on your PC without Bluestacks.
- So first of all commonly you have to download and install Youhave on your PC and then open it from desktop.
- Now from the right top of YouWave window, click on “View” and then click on “Online Content”.
- Now on left side of the window you will see whatsapp icon, click on it and it will download WhatsApp from internet.
- Now the time is to install WhatsApp on YouWave, now click againon “View” then click “Apps”.
- Here you will see whatsapp is downloaded. Now click on it and wait until WhAtsapp will install it on YouWave.
- Now back to home and click menu and you will see WhatsApp is installed on YouWave.
- Now follow above methods what I discussed on Bluestacks to setup WhatsApp.
How To Synchronize Mobile Apps Using Bluestacks Cloud Connect?
Follow below steps to transfer android apps from your Smartphone to your PC using cloud connect mobile app.
- First open Bluestacks and click on settings from right side of the window.
- Click on the Cloud Connect option from top of the window.
- A popup window will appear, choose yes and click next.
- Now enter your mobile number and email id and click register.
- Now it will send you an email and PIN number.
- Now open android market from your Smartphone and search Bluestacks cloud connect.
- Now download and install cloud connect on your Smartphone.
- Now open the app and enter the PIN number which you received on your mail.
That’s it; you are all done now you can synchronize any app on your Smartphone with your PC.
How To Use WhatsApp Web On Your PC In Google Chrome Web Browser?
There is another process to use WhatsApp on your PC. Recently WhatsApp is created WhatsApp web to use WhatsApp from PC you just need to do few simple steps. But you can do this only from Google chrome, head over below for steps.
- Ok first of all just head over to the official web page of WhatsApp.
- Now open WhatsApp from your phone and click on the menu button from the right top side and select WhatsApp web.
- Now stay connected with internet on both mobile and PC (recommend).
- Now scan the QR code from the web using your mobile camera and you are all done it will automatically collect the info and you will be able to access to the web.
Do not disconnect your phone from internet after process is complete otherwise your connection will be lost from WhatsApp web.
So that’s it, these are the whole possible ways to free download and install WhatsApp on your PC. I hope that this will helpful to you and you will find your best to observe. By following that process you can install and play any app or game on your PC and you don’t need to panic if you don’t have any Smartphone. If you found this post useful then share with your friends and on your social media timeline and also let us know your valuable feedback.